TECHNICAL SUPPORT IN/OUT OF WARRANTY
The reliability and high productivity are fundamental values in the life of a machine.
The capability to identify a critical issue by remote means and a prompt intervention are key factors to reduce machine stops and are a “must” criteria for Pietro Carnaghi After – Sales Service.
The organizational structure and the skills developed in the field, with more than 80 years of experience throughout the world, permit the presence of expert technicians at the customer’s site within 24 hours from intervention request during warranty.
TELESERVICE and REMOTE ASSISTANCE
Pietro Carnaghi provides its customers with systems having a remote connection that permit a diagnosis of a problem on the machine in real time, and to immediately solve programming issues.
Remote assistance means the capability to connect with the machines anywhere in the world, with a modem connection or through Internet, and to detect the causes of malfunctions; to modify automation software; to suggest the customer the appropriate interventions on the machine.
REMOTE DIAGNOSYS SYSTEM
A useful instrument that permits the machine operator screen to be viewed directly on a computer in our Service Department. This is an important aid both for the production application engineers and for programming operators.
The instrument is also complete with a function to create a remote back up.
The availability of spare parts is an essential element to reduce the stops in the production and to support the preventive maintenance.
Pietro Carnaghi ensures the supply and delivery of the spares in a short time, and on demand, the possibility to have a dedicated stock of spares.
The programmed maintenance enhances machine life and production capacity, reducing machine stops and possible breakdowns.
After Sales Service by Pietro Carnaghi proposes preventive maintenance programs studied on each customer configuration and needs.
Pietro Carnaghi technical staff organizes training courses for operators and maintenance staff:
Mechanical Maintenance Training
Electrical Maintenance Training
PLC/CNC Maintenance Training
PIETRO CARNAGHI WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
PIETRO CARNAGHI (PC) PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
The information contained In this website and in related documents (texts, images, tables etc.) may contain information owned by PC.
This information may not be used, passed on to others or reproduced without the written consent of PC. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
Information pursuant to Art. 13 Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal data protection law), and Art. 14 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User shall be placed in a special computerised database so that it can be used to access the requested services. The data controller is Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7.
Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., as data controller, informs you that the email address requested at the time of registration and the other personal data provided, will be processed with the consent of the person concerned, in order to provide the information requested by the User.
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003, (Personal data protection law) and Art. 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such information in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain information on the following:
• source of personal data;
• purposes and method of processing;
• logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
• identification details of the Data Controller, data supervisors and the representative designated pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 2 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30/06/2003;
• parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may have access to such personal data in their capacity as designated representative in the Country’s territory, or as managers or persons in charge.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
• the updating, correction or, if of interest, additions to personal data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those which need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
• certification that the parties to whom the data have been transferred or disseminated have been made aware of the operations specified in the above points, also as regards their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected. Finally, the User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
CV MANAGEMENT LINK DISCLAIMER
We inform you that the information collected about the interested party shall be managed and stored in compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR and the Privacy Leg. Dec. 196/03 and subsequent amendments. The data controller is Piero Carnaghi S.p.A with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7 and the person in charge of data processing is the Head of the Human Resources Office. Finally, it should be noted that the person concerned in regards to his/her personal data also has, where applicable, the rights referred to in Articles 15-21 GDPR (Right of access, Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of objection), by sending an email to [email protected] as well as the right to submit claims to the Guarantor Authority.